TIP: use this pulled pork along with recipe for BAKED RED BEAN BUNS, simply substitute the PORK for the BEAN PASTE....gorgeous!
Was delicious and easy. New family favourite!
I made this recipe a week ago, using almost exactly these ingredients. However there are a few very important points to make:
1. If you follow this recipe step-by-step you will need to keep your scallops warm for a long time while making the cauliflower puree. Make the puree first, then keep warm. There's no way it cooks until soft in the time suggested. It took me 20 minutes until it was ready to go into the blender.
2. I needed much more than 1 tablespoon of milk in the puree. I used about 4 tablespoons.
3. The puree needs to be seasoned while cooking.
4. Cut the scallops in half before cooking for 30 seconds on each side.
5. The proportions of oil and vinegar in the vinaigrette should be 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil. If you made the vinaigrette as decsribed it would be inedible!
All that said, the end result is heavenly!
Loved this-so quick and easy, and the kids will eat it. I added some cannellini and borlotti beans to it and used olive oil instead of butter. Used less sugar. Would recommend!
Yes, I add the package of cheese from the box.
Make Mac and Cheese according to directions on the box. so here's the question do i also add the package cheese that comes with the mac and cheese also?
So delicious! Great for brunch!
I double or triple the recipe because we enjoy it so much! I also found that it froze and reheated wonderfully.
Family loves it!
One of my favourites!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...this looks so good.
I'll be back after I make it.
This is an interesting concept for a recipe. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Sounds to me like a really yummy idea! I think I'm gonna try it. :-)
I made this as part of Christmas brunch this year because my son loves bananas. We left out the nuts because some folks are allergic in our house, but the bread was the best we've tried. It's going on our regular menu!! Fantastic! A hit with everyone in our diverse household!
THIS LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Fantastic! Super easy to make and everyone in the family love them.
Great recipe, very easy to make. I would recommend a little less peanut butter, maybe 1/2 cup.
This was good. Although, I think that this would be better with fresh meat. I think that I will try it again with fresh chicken.
I really didn't like this recipe. I made it trying to use up my leftover Thanksgiving turkey. My three kids and husband however did enjoy this. Maybe it is because I am so accustomed to regular sloppy joes.
This was the first time I've ever brined a turkey and I used this recipe for my Thanksgiving turkey. This was the best turkey I've ever had and I won't ever, ever cook a turkey without brining again. The turkey was so moist and everyone gave it rave reviews.
ok so I changed what I said I was going to with this and it was really great. I am also going to use the sauce to put with chicken for a party this weekend. Thanks