Everyone in the family liked this except me. I guess I just don't like the freezer Isle tortelloni. I think I would like it if I took the time and made my homemade tortelloni. Worth a try if you like freezer tortelloni.
Ok, what salad dressing? No recipe or what kind of salad dressing.
This is sooo good...Will definitly be made often in our house.
This turned out really yummy. I added frozen spinach instead of fresh. Will make again.
yum! everyone loved it. thanks.
This is our new go to burger! I cooked these in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes and the turned out delicious. Can't really grill in Northwestern Pennsylvania in February...holy blizzard!
This was a very strong taste. We didn't enjoy it and thought that the cloves and the allspice were a little overboard.
TIP: use this pulled pork along with recipe for BAKED RED BEAN BUNS, simply substitute the PORK for the BEAN PASTE....gorgeous!
Was delicious and easy. New family favourite!
I made this recipe a week ago, using almost exactly these ingredients. However there are a few very important points to make:
1. If you follow this recipe step-by-step you will need to keep your scallops warm for a long time while making the cauliflower puree. Make the puree first, then keep warm. There's no way it cooks until soft in the time suggested. It took me 20 minutes until it was ready to go into the blender.
2. I needed much more than 1 tablespoon of milk in the puree. I used about 4 tablespoons.
3. The puree needs to be seasoned while cooking.
4. Cut the scallops in half before cooking for 30 seconds on each side.
5. The proportions of oil and vinegar in the vinaigrette should be 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil. If you made the vinaigrette as decsribed it would be inedible!
All that said, the end result is heavenly!
Loved this-so quick and easy, and the kids will eat it. I added some cannellini and borlotti beans to it and used olive oil instead of butter. Used less sugar. Would recommend!
Yes, I add the package of cheese from the box.
Make Mac and Cheese according to directions on the box. so here's the question do i also add the package cheese that comes with the mac and cheese also?
So delicious! Great for brunch!
I double or triple the recipe because we enjoy it so much! I also found that it froze and reheated wonderfully.
Family loves it!
One of my favourites!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...this looks so good.
I'll be back after I make it.
This is an interesting concept for a recipe. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Sounds to me like a really yummy idea! I think I'm gonna try it. :-)
I made this as part of Christmas brunch this year because my son loves bananas. We left out the nuts because some folks are allergic in our house, but the bread was the best we've tried. It's going on our regular menu!! Fantastic! A hit with everyone in our diverse household!
THIS LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD