This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Apple Glazed Pork - TastyPlanner.com
This sounds like a weird recipe when you read the ingredients but it is sooo yummy. Even my baby bro who hates pork loves this!
Recipe Source: http://allrecipes.com/recip...
4 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
6 boneless pork chops
1. Place apples, pineapple and juice, vinegar, sugar, mustard, water, honey, garlic, cayenne pepper, and onion powder in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the apples are tender, about 15 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, the puree in a blender until smooth. Place the pork chops into a resealable plastic bag, and pour the apple puree overtop. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Remove pork chops from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
3. Cook on preheated grill until the chops are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side depending on the thickness.
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
Calories: 225/Total Fat: 3.2g/Cholesterol: 36mg
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0