Category: Main Course
Baked Pesto Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs and French Bread - TastyPlanner.com
Day Two Easy Dinner
Recipe Source: http://www.momswhothink.com...
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup basil pesto
2 plum tomatoes
shredded mozzrella cheese
1 box of angel hair pasta with herbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover cookie sheet with foil.
2. Put pesto and chicken in bowl. Toss until chicken is covered.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Place slices of tomoato on top of chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake another 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with a box of angel hair pasta and herbs and French bread.
- Times saved to recipe box: 4
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 3