This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Side Dish
basic pizza dough - TastyPlanner.com
basic pizza dough
1 tbsp yeast
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
4 cups flour or half white/wheat
Preheat oven to 425 deg.
1. Mix yeast and water. Let foam.
2. Mix oil, honey, salt, yeast mixture, flour. When
mixing dough-6 min knead-should be firm to touch and
3. Lightly grease pizza pan(s)or cookie sheet(s) w/oil
or oil spray. If making 2 or thin crusts, divide the
4. Roll out dough on floured surface or on pan.
5. Let dough rise while making sauce.
6. Bake 15-20 min. on lowest rack.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0