This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Beef and vegetable madras curry - TastyPlanner.com
600g rump steak, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 tablespoons Madras curry paste
400g diced tomatoes
400g carrots, sliced
1 cup water
300g cauliflower, florets separated
1. Cook rump. Remove.
2. Cook onion until soft.
3. Add curry paste, stir 1 minute.
4. Return beef with tomatoes, water and carrots. Boil, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add cauliflower, cook 2 minutes.
6. Add beans, cook 2 minutes.
7. Serve with rice, coriander and minted yoghurt.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0