This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Blackened Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: Everyday Food
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons ground pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons Coarse salt
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 garlic clove, minced
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
1. Set up a grill for indirect cooking over medium-high heat. Clean and lightly oil hot grill.
2. In a bowl, combine paprika, ground ppper, salt, cayenne, oregano, thyme, garlic, and oil. Rub on chicken.
3. Grill chicken, skin side down, driectly over heat source until skin is browned (about 4 mins). Flip chicke; move to cooler side of the grill.
4. Cover grill and cook chicken until cooked through, 35-40 mins.
5. Transfer to a platter and tent with foil. Let chicken rest 10 mins.