This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal - TastyPlanner.com
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Recipe Source: http://www.lynnskitchenadve...
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup vanilla yogurt ( We like vanilla, but I think plain would work also)
1 cup blueberries
1. Mix all ingredients together, except blueberries and stir well. Carefully stir in blueberries.
2. Spread in a greased 9×13 pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
4. If you like it a little crunchy on top cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Serve with warm milk poured over top.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0