Category: Main Course
Broccoli with Rigatoni - TastyPlanner.com
A light and quick meal! To complete the meal serve with a side salad and garlic bread. Perfect!
Recipe Source: http://allrecipes.com/recip...
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup butter
8 cloves garlic, minced
2 pounds fresh broccoli florets
2 cups vegetable broth
2 cups chopped fresh basil
2 pounds rigatoni pasta
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. In large skillet heat oil and butter. Gently brown garlic, add broccoli and saute gently for 2 to 3 minutes. Add broth; cover and simmer until broccoli is tender.
3. Toss the broccoli mixture with the basil and cooked pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
AMOUNT PER SERVING: Calories: 608/Total Fat: 29.4g/Cholesterol: 14mg
- Times saved to recipe box: 6
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 3