Category: Main Course
Brown Sugar Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Corn, and Dinner Rolls - TastyPlanner.com
Day One Easy Dinner Recipe
Recipe Source: http://www.momswhothink.com...
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs (about 10 crackers)
brown-n-serve dinner rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5 × 9-in loaf pan.
2. Press the brown sugar into the bottom of pan and spread with ketchup.
3. In a mixing bowl thoroughly mix all remaining meatloaf ingredients and shape into a loaf.
4. Place loaf on top of ketchup.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered corn and brown-n-serve dinner rolls
- Times saved to recipe box: 3
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 3