This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Buffalo wings - TastyPlanner.com
Easy and delicious hot wings recipe. the best I’ve tasted yet. I usually bake mine to make it a little healthier. The lower measurements on the spices give you a hot wing and the high measurements give you an extra hot wing.
Recipe Source: Passed down from a friend
30 chicken wings
6 Tbs. Louisiana Hot Sauce
1/4 C. margarine (not butter)
1 Tbs. white vinegar
1/8 tsp. celery seed
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp. garlic salt
dash of pepper
1/4 tsp. worchestershire sauce
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
1. fry wings in a deep fryer @ 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes. (Or you can bake them @375 for 30 minutes)
2. While the chicken is cooking, mix the rest of the ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat until margarine is completely melted.
3. Drain the wings and put them in a bowl with a lid
4. Pour sauce over wings, put lid on and shake.
- Times saved to recipe box: 8
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 2