This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Cheddar Potato Scramble - TastyPlanner.com
3 tsp olive oil, divided
4 oz or ½ cup), cut into 1/4-inch dice
2 large eggs
3 Tbsp skim or lowfat milk
salt and pepper
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp snipped fresh chives
1. Warm 1 tsp of the oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add diced potato and cook 3 minutes, stirring. Add tomatoes and cook 1 minute, stirring. Transfer vegetables to bowl. Wipe out skillet.
2. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add remaining 2 tsp oil to pan, still over medium heat. Cook eggs 2 to 3 minutes, until they just begin to set into large curds but are still moist, stirring gently and constantly. Remove from heat, and fold in potato mixture.
3. Return skillet to medium heat and cook about 30 seconds, until warmed through and of desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with cheese and chives, and serve immediately.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0