This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Chicken Marsala Tetrazzini - TastyPlanner.com
Chicken Marsala Tetrazzini
Recipe Source: http://www.myrecipes.com/re...
1 (8-oz.) package vermicelli
2 tablespoons butter
1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
3 ounces finely chopped prosciutto
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup frozen baby English peas, thawed
1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Marsala
1 cup (4-oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and prosciutto, and sauté 5 minutes.
2. Stir together mushroom mixture, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1/2 cup cheese; stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0