This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Chicken-noodle Casserole - TastyPlanner.com
A good, healthy 280 calorie per serving casserole.
Recipe Source: Betty Crocker The 300 Calor...
4 cups uncooked egg noodles (8 oz)
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
2 medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
2 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
14 oz) chicken broth
10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
9 oz) frozen baby sweet peas
4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
1. Heat oven to 350F. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. Cook noodles as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
3. Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Drain noodles; place in casserole. Top with chicken mixture.
5. Cover; bake 30 minutes. Stir; bake uncovered about 15 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.