This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Chicken with Watercress Salad - TastyPlanner.com
Chicken with Watercress Salad
Recipe Source: Everyday Food
1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for grill
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
Coarse salt and ground pepper
8 ounces each)
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed
1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 avocado, diced
1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine oil and lemon juice; season dressing with salt and pepper.
2. Lay chicken flat. Holding a sharp knife parallel to work surface, split each chicken breast in half horizontally. Cover with plastic wrap and pound each piece with the flat side of a meat mallet or the bottom of a small pan until inch thick. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing and sprinkle with cumin.
3. Clean and oil grill. Grill chicken until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. To bowl with dressing, add watercress, radishes, and avocado and toss to combine. Serve chicken topped with watercress salad.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0