This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Cranberry-Pear Chutney - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: www.bettycrocker.com
1 lb fresh or frozen cranberries (4 cups)
2 small pears, peeled, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup golden raisins
1 cup water
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1. In 3-quart saucepan, mix all ingredients. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
3. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes, then refrigerate at least 2 hours. Chutney will thicken more as it cools. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 3