This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Creamy Marinated Baked Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
Saturated Fat 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Recipe Source: menuplanningcentral.com
4 whole Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
1 cup cottage cheese (fat free)
1 small onion, coarsly chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tsp salt free lemon pepper seasoning
1 tsp Oregano, dried
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
1. Split breasts; remove any fat. Place meat into shallow pan or dish.
2. Blend cottage cheese, onion, lemon juice, mustard, seasoning and oregano until smooth.
3. Pour mixture over all sides of chicken. Cover dish; refrigerate at least 8 hours.
4. Heat oven to 400°. Spray baking pan lightly with vegetable oil.
5. Combine breadcrumbs and salt in shallow dish; stir. Dredge each chicken breast into breadcrumbs, coating both sides.
6. Arrange chicken in baking pan. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes.