This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Crispy Ranch Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers (or similar type)
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crackers, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix.
2. Dip chicken in the melted butter, then roll in cracker mixture being sure to coat well.
3. Place in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0