Crock Pot Chicken, Gravy and Stuffing - TastyPlanner.com
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
4 -6 slices swiss cheese
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour Chicken broth over breasts.
2. Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast. Combine both cans of soup and milk.
3. Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all.
4. Drizzle melted butter on top.
5. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.