Category: Main Course
Crunchy Chicken and Gravy - TastyPlanner.com
Crushed dry stuffing mix makes this chicjen really crunchy and flavorful…and the entire dish is on the table in less than 45 minutes.
Nutrition per Serving:
Recipe Source: Campbell's Kitchen
1 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 jar (12 ounces) Campbell's Slow Roasted Chicken Gravy
1. Stir the stuffing and cheese on a plate. Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the chicken.
- Times saved to recipe box: 36
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 18