This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Crunchy Garlic Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
Saturated Fat 6g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Recipe Source: menuplanningcentral.com
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp chives, fresh
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 cups cornflakes, crushed (1 cup)
3 tbsp fresh parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
6 chicken breast halves (boneless & skinless), (about 1 3/4 pounds)
4 tbsp butter, or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 425°. Spray rectangular pan, 13 × 9 × 2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder in shallow bowl. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 2