This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - TastyPlanner.com
Chef: Cassondra L
Creamy and delicious and most importantly, not to hard to make!
- 1 chocolate pie crust
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or creamy)
8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
1/2 cup sugar
12 oz whip cream, divided
12 oz hot fudge, divided
- In medium bowl beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in three cups of whipped cream. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of fudge and microwave the rest for 1 minute. Lightly stir into pie. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Just before serving spread rest of whipped cream on top of pie.
- Place rest of fudge into corner of plastic baggie. Snip corner and drizzle on top of whipped cream. Enjoy!