Category: Main Course
Grilled Chicken and Wild Rice Salad - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: Our Best Diabetic Recipes m...
1 6oz pkg long grain wild rice mix
2/3 c italian salad dressing
6 skinless, boneless chick breast
1 c frozen French-cut gr. beans
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
2 1/2 c pkg. coleslaw mix
1. Prepare rice and cover/chill about 2 hrs
2. Place 3 T of Italian salad dressing in a bowl. Set aside remaining dressing
3. Grill chicken
4. Meanwhile, rinse and drain frozen gr. beans and toss w/ rice, artichoke, and cabbage. Pour reserved Ital. dressing and toss to coat.
5. Slice chicken and serve over salad. Can garnish w/ lettuce leaves as well.
- Times saved to recipe box: 6
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 5