Category: Main Course
Honey Pecan Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potatoes, and Buttered Broccoli - TastyPlanner.com
Day Five Easy Dinner Recipe
Recipe Source: http://www.momswhothink.com...
1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
4 medium sweet potatoes
1. In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
3. Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
4. Pour sauce over cutlets. Serve with fresh baked sweet potatoes and buttered broccoli.
- Times saved to recipe box: 3
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 1