This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Lemon-Garlic Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
Delicious and easy.
Recipe Source: P90X Nutrition Plan
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons molasses
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a nonreactive dish, add chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Remove chicken from dish, reserving marinade, and arrange in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Pour reserved marinade over chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade. Bake without basting for 20 minutes more or until chicken is done.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0