Category: Main Course
Meatball Lasagna - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: Our Best Diabetic Recipes m...
2 med gr. peppers
6 reg or w.wheat lasagna noodles
1/2 of 15oz ricotta cheese
1 1/2 shredded moz chz
1/4 c soft goat chz(1oz)
1 1/2 c tom-basil pasta sauce
24 meatballs from Mediterranean Meatballs recipe
1.Preheat oven 425. Line baking sheet w/ foil/spray/roast gr. peppers 20 min cut sides down. Wrap in foil and let sit 20 min. Use sharp knife to peel skins and slice peppers. Reduce oven to 375.
2. Meanwhile, make filling in sm bowl: stir ricotta, 1 c of moz chz and goat chz
3. Assemble, layering 1/2 cup sauce, cooked noodles, meatballs, noodles, ricotta, gr. peppers over chz layer. Top w/ remaing noodles, sauce.
4. Bake, covered, 50 min, uncover and sprinkle w/ remaining moz chz. Bake 5-10 min more.
- Times saved to recipe box: 12
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 6