This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Monkey Bread - TastyPlanner.com
Chef: Cassondra L
Gooey and chewy and sweet. Can’t be beat!
- 3 small cans of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tbs cinnamon
1 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
- Cut biscuits into 1/4’s and roll into small balls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic ziplock bag.
- Drop balls in and shake until coated
- Melt butter and brown sugar until smooth
- Pour 1/4 brown sugar into bottom of a greased bundt pan.
- Put balls on top of brown sugar.
- Pour remaining mixture over balls.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes (until brown on top). Serve hot!