Oat Buttermilk Pancakes - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: Our Best Diabetic Recipes m...
1 1/4 c rolled oats
3/4 C flour
1/2 c wwheat flour
1 T b. powder
3 egg whites
2 1/4 c buttermilk
2 T oil
2 T honey
1 tsp vanilla
1. In large bowl, stir together oats, flour, ww flour, b. powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. Make a well in center; set aside.
2. In a med bowl, use a fork to beat egg whites; stir in buttermilk, oil, honey, and vanilla. Add all at once to flour mix. Stir just until moistened. Cover; let stand at room temp. 15-30 min
3. Coat an unheated griddle/skillet w/ nonstick cooking spray. Preheat griddle over med-high heat.
4. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 c of batter onto the hot skillet. Spread batter into a 4 inch circle.
5. Cook over med heat 4-6 min or until golden, turning to cook both sides. Garnish w/ strawberries/whip cream/yogurt/syrup
- Times saved to recipe box: 26
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 13