This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Oatmeal cinnamon bun cookies - TastyPlanner.com
yummy chewy cookies made with coffeemate coffee creamer.
2 sticks Unsalted butter
(1/2 pound), softened but
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. Fresh Ground Nutmeg
3 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups raisins
1/4 cup Cinnamon Bun
1. Adjust oven racks to low and
2. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. In mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy.
4. Add both sugars; beat until fluffy, about
5. Beat in eggs one at a time.
6. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and
7. Stir flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture
with wooden spoon or large rubber spatula.
Stir in oats, Coffee-mate, and raisins.
8. Form dough into 16 to 20 two-inch balls.
9. Place each dough round onto parchment
10. Bake until cookie edges turn golden brown,
22 to 25 minutes.
11. Slide cookies on parchment onto cooling rack.
12. Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0