This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Orzo Chicken Salad - TastyPlanner.com
orzo chicken salad
Recipe Source: Jenny Robles
½ to ¾ pound orzo
1 lb Frozen Green Beans
1 lb frozen corn
4 cloves of garlic, miced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 whole rotisserie chicken , skin discarded, deboned and cut into small pieces (about 3 cups)
1. In a large pot, cook orzo and green beans by boiling for 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrent (1 or 2 minutes). Add corn and 1 tsp salt. Cook until warm throughout. Add chicken, and cook until warm.
3. Toss pasta and green beans with corn and chicken. Stir till mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve warm or cold.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0