This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Parmesan-Herb Baked Flounder - TastyPlanner.com
The easiest, tastiest fish recipe you’ll ever find – and it’s healthy!
4 (6 ounce) flounder filets (or tilapia)
1 oz cooking spray
1/3 cup grated Parmesian cheese
1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
2 Tbsp minced green onions
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place fish on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and onions and spread evenly over fish.
4. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining 4 dry ingredients and sprinkle evenly over fish.
5. Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.