This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Pasta Carbonara - TastyPlanner.com
Recipe Source: allthecooks.com
8 slices bacon - diced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp chili pepper - flakes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
12 oz spaghetti
1. Place the bacon and chopped garlic in a large skillet with the olive oil. Add t he hot peppers. Cook on low heat for 12 to 15 minutes until all fat is rendered and the bacon is browned
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the cheese
3. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for about 12 minutes.
4. Drain and place in a serving bowl. Quickly spoon over the bacon mixture. Toss. Quickly stir in the eggs and cheese. Add some salt, lots of pepper and toss well. Serve immediately.
- Times saved to recipe box: 2
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 2