This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Pizza Skillet - TastyPlanner.com
A quick and easy supper for the working Moms and Dads out there. This is one the kids will like.
2 1/2 cups dry noodles
1 lb ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 package spaghetti sauce mix
1 cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook noodles as package directions, drian.
2. Set aside.
3. In skillet brown beef and onion.
5. Add tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and water.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Stir in cooked noodles.
9. Top with cheese, cover and cook on low for 5 minutes, until cheese melts.