This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Side Dish
Pizza Sticks - TastyPlanner.com
Kid friendly, easy lunch. Easy recipe for kids to make, too.
Recipe Source: Betty Crocker Kids Cook Coo...
2 soft breadsticks
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
10 thin slices pepperoni
1 stick string cheese
1. Place the breadsticks on their sides on the cutting board. Cut each breadstick lengthwise, almost in half (not all the way through). Open breadsticks like hot dog buns.
2. Spread half of the pizza sauce on the inside of each breadstick.
3. Put 5 slices of pepperoni on the bottom half of each breadstick.
4. Tear the stringh cheese in half. Put half on one breadstick and half on the other.
5. Close breadsticks. Put breadsticks on the microwaveable plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 to 45 seconds or until warm.