Category: Main Course
Pork Tenderloins - TastyPlanner.com
A fried favorite from America’s Heartland.
1 lb. of pork tenderloin, cut into 6 slices
15 saltine crackers, mashd
1 tsp salt
1 tsp fresh cracked papper
2 tsp parsley flakes
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1. Flatten each slice of pork to about 1/3 inch thickness by pounding between waxed paper; set aside.
2. Combine flour, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Coat each slice of pork with flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture then coat with cracker crumbs.
4. Place olive oil in skillet over medium heat and add pork once the oil is hot.
5. Cook 6 slices at a time, turning once until golden brown (3-4 minutes per side).