This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Potato Nachos - TastyPlanner.com
Makes 3 Dozen.
3 slices of bacon
3 medium potatoes
1.5 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/3 Cup Sliced Japapeno Pepper
2 tbsp. water
Slices of Olives
1. Brown bacon, set aside
2. Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick, place in 1.5 quart casserole dish add water.
3. Cover with lid and cook on high for 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove lid and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
5. Arranve Potatoes on serving plate in a single layor
6. Top with Cheese, peppers and olives. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over potatoes.
7. Microwave on high uncovered 1 minute or until cheese melts. Serve Warm.