This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Provencal Lemon Chicken - TastyPlanner.com
Saturated Fat 75g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Recipe Source: menuplanningcentral.com
4 chicken breast halves (boneless & skinless)
2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
2 tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1. Remove fat from chicken. Beat remaining ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken about 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink.
3. Spoon lemon sauce over chicken. Turn chicken and cook 1-2 minutes longer.
4. Sprinkle with additional chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 1