This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups - TastyPlanner.com
Chef: Cassondra L
Deliciously creamy and perfect to get you excited about Fall!
- one bar of cream cheese
1 cup & 1 tbsp milk
- 2 small packages of cheesecake pudding
1 18 oz tub of whipped cream
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- box of ginger snaps
- cupcake wrappers (the thicker the better)
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ground ginger
1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- In small bowl blend cream cheese, 1 tbsp of milk, sugar and 1/2 container of whipped cream.
- Drop one cookie into the bottom of 20 cupcake wrappers. Spoon in one tsp of cream cheese mixture.
- In large bowl mix 1 cup milk, pumpkin, both boxes of pudding & spices. Beat with whisk until blended.
- Spoon 1 tsp of pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Refrigerate for four hours. When ready to serve garnish with a dallop of whipped cream and a small shake of cinnamon on top for color.