This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Salmon Sandwich - TastyPlanner.com
2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or less, if you insist)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon capers , well drained
2 tablespoons fresh chives , chopped
3 leaves leaves lettuce
6 slices pumpernickel bread
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon, mayo, hot sauce, lemon juice, capers and chives.
- Have ready 3 slices of pumpernickel bread; place 1/3 of the salmon mixture on each slice of bread.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining slice of bread.
- Note that a milder hot sauce can be used, but increase the amount then.
- Dark rye bread is a great substitute for the pumpernickel.