This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Side Dish
Semi-homemade Chicken and Dressing - TastyPlanner.com
Chef: Linda Webb
Easy to make, with no chopping because the celery and onions are in the soup.
Recipe Source: Recipe #255642 on recipezaa...
6 oz packages buttermilk cornbread mix -TWO packages
Four (4) slices bread, toasted and torn in small pieces
10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
10 3/4 oz can Cream of Celery Soup
10 3/4 oz can french onion soup
Water (enough to rinse out each soup can)
Three (3) cups chicken broth
Two-three (2-3) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked & shredded
Four-six (4-6) eggs, hard boiled & sliced
1) Prepare cornbread according to package directions
2) Crumble cornbread into large bowl; mix in toasted bread pieces
3) In 3-quart pot, mix soups, water and broth together; heat to boiling. Pour hot soup/broth mixture over cornbread, stirring lightly and mixing well
4) Stir in shredded chicken and sliced eggs
5) Pour dressing into 13×9×2 baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes