Category: Main Course
Sesame Chicken and Noodles - TastyPlanner.com
Chef: Holly Joreteg
asian noodle dish
Recipe Source: better homes and gardens
1/3 cup rice vinegar
3 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
2 tsp. asian garlic-chili sauce
2 6-oz pkg. refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips
12 oz dried udon noodles
3 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
2 medium yellow, red, and/or orange sweet peppers, cut in bite size strips
- In medium bowl stir together vinegar, green onions, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic-chili sauce. Add chicken; stir to coat. Set aside to allow flavors to meld.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook noodles in bowling water about 8 minutes until just tender. Drain noodles well and return to saucepan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Add chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer to bowls. Top each with pepper strips and clantro.
- Times saved to recipe box: 110
- Times Recommended: 2
- Times added to planner: 53