This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Main Course
Sesme Beef Stir-Fry - TastyPlanner.com
Lean ground beef, brown rice, broccoli and napa cabbage stir-fried in sesame-soy sauce
Recipe Source: Eating for Life by Bill Phi...
1/2 cup brown rice
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 green onions, sliced
1 cup broccoli slaw
1 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
1 Tbsp lite soy sauce
crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
1. Prepare brown rice according to it’s package directions.
2. While the rice is cooking, in a medium skillet or wok, brown the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove the beef from skillet, drain and set aside.
3. Heat sesame oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and green onions; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli slaw and cabbage; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add rice and soy sauce; stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
4. Return the cooked ground beef to the skillet with the rice and vegetable mixture and season with red pepper flakes, to taste. Stir until ingredients are well combined and heated through, about 2 minutes.
5. Divide into 2 portions, serve and enjoy!