This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Category: Side Dish
Spinach casserole - TastyPlanner.com
Savory Spinach Casserole
10 oz each) frozen, chopped spinach, cooked and drained
8 oz Neufchatel cheese, room temp
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk, room temp
1. oven rack in center..preheat to 350…have 1 quart casserole ready
2. In a bowl, using a wire whisk or an electric mixer, blend the milk and cheese.
3. Place the spinach in the casserole, top with the milk and cheese mix, and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
4. bake for about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. remove from the oven and serve.
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0