This recipe doesn't have a photo
Help out by adding one. We have some cool tools that make it easy.
Sugar Cookie Cutouts - TastyPlanner.com
Makes 48 medium size cookies
1 c butter
1 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3 3/4 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 c Heavy whipping cream
1/2 c colored sugar for decorating
1. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir eggs and vanilla in. Mix flour and baking powder, stir into creamed mix, alternating with whipping cream. Chill 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
3. Roll to 1/4-1/2" thick. Cut and place 1" apart on prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
4. Bake 12-14 minutes until bottoms are light brown. Remove from sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Times saved to recipe box: 0
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0