Sugar-free jello poke cake! - TastyPlanner.com
Fun and easy cake to make with the family! It’s pretty and flavourful and can be the center of a party, reunion, or get-together!
1 box of sugar-free vanilla pillsbury-brand cake mix
1/3 c. of vegetable oil
3 c. of cold water
2 c. of boiling water
2 boxes of your favorite Jello-brand sugar-free jello mix
1 15 oz. container of your favorite sugar-free icing or, if desired, sugar-free whipped cream.
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and 1 c. of cold water in a large mixing bowl.
2) Bake in a greased pan for 35 minutes. Once done, let cool for about 1 hour (35 minutes in fridge)
3) Use a straw or fork to poke (hense the word ‘poke’ in the title(:) the cake all over the surface in a random order. Make sure to poke as many holes as possible without destroying the cake!
4) Pour 1 c. boiling water over 1 box of jello mix in a medium-sized bowl. Stir for two minutes. Add 1 c. of cold water. stir for another 2 minutes.
5) Use a straw to mark your cake off into thirds. Pour jello over 2/3 of the cake. (Make sure to get the middle section of the cake)
6) Repeat steps 4-5 using the other flavour of jello pouring over the unused third and the middle.
7) Let cool in refrigerator for an hour and a half.
8) Top cake with icing/cream and enjoy this scrumptious desert!