Category: Main Course
Tasty Tuna Burgers - TastyPlanner.com
These tasty tuna burgers are so delicious. My husband is a very fussy eater, and he loves these tasty tuna burgers. Enjoy!
Recipe Source: http://allrecipes.com/recip...
2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2/3 cup minced onion
1/2 cup minced celery
1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chili sauce
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 dashes hot pepper sauce
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
8 hamburger buns
2 tomatoes, sliced
8 leaves of lettuce (optional)
1. Combine tuna, egg, bread crumbs, onion, celery, red bell pepper, mayonnaise, hot chili sauce, chili sauce, dill, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Shape into 8 patties (mixture will be very soft and delicate). Refrigerate for 30 minutes to make the patties easier to handle, if desired.
2. Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; fry tuna patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. These are fragile, so be careful when turning them.
3. Serve on buns with tomato slices and lettuce leaves, if desired.
AMOUNT PER SERVING: Calories: 365/Total Fat: 15.7g/Cholesterol: 71mg
- Times saved to recipe box: 1
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 2