Category: Main Course
Vegetarian Lasagna and Italian Bread - TastyPlanner.com
Day Two Easy Dinner Recipe
Recipe Source: http://www.momswhothink.com...
4 medium zucchini
1 package of fresh mushrooms (amount depends on taste)
1 medium onion
Fresh garlic (to taste)
10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
28 oz. jar pasta sauce
24 oz. mozzarella cheese
8 oz. feta cheese
Olive oil (to coat the pan)
1 loaf Italian bread
1. Boil lasagna noodles until al dente. Mince zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
2. Coat pan with oil and saute vegetables until tender. Add defrosted spinach. Add pasta sauce.
3. Layer vegetable mixture on top of noodles; add mozzarella cheese on each layer.
4. Top with feta cheese. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees F until browned and bubbly.
5. Serve with warmed Italian bread.
- Times saved to recipe box: 2
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 0