Category: Main Course
Zesty Pork Chops - TastyPlanner.com
Simply delicious and ready in just 40 minutes, this recipe is sure to win over your family. Picante Sauce, brown sugar and apples make ordinary pork chops extraordinary.
Nutrition per Serving:
Cost per recipe: $ 5.92
Recipe Source: Campbell's Kitchen
4 bone-in pork chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into slices, 1.4-inch thick
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Coat the pork with the flour. Stir the picante sauce, brown sugar and apple in a medium bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
3. Pour the picante sauce mixture over the pork. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
Flavor Variation: You can really spice up this recipe by adding 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce to the picante sauce mixture.
- Times saved to recipe box: 27
- Times Recommended: 0
- Times added to planner: 25